Welcome to the Resource Page!
If you find something you think others might benefit from reading, please email [email protected] to have it added in!
Highlights from Crossroads Resource Center Reports:
- Western Montana Local Farm & Food Economy
- SE Triangle Local Farm & Food Economy
- Eastern Montana – Local Farm & Food Economy
- Golden Triangle -Local Farm and Food Economy
- SW Montana Local Farm and Food Economy
Cottage Food Laws, and Farmers’ Market Resources:
- 2016 Farmer’s Market Guidelines
- DPHHS Infographic on current Cottage Food Regulations
- Dried Herbs and Cottage Food requirements
- DPPHS website–Montana Cottage Food Regulations
- Resources from 2018 Growing Food Businesses workshops
- Case Study of the Western Montana Growers Cooperative-2007
- Case Study of the Western Montana Growers Cooperative and Mission Mountain Food Enterprise-2013
- Glacier Country Network Plan
- Bitterroot Dairy Study
- Community Supported Agriculture: New Models for Changing Markets, a new U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) report, highlights six case studies of farmers using the CSA direct-to-consumer business model and how that model has changed since the 1980s.